1. Place the false lash on top of natural lashes to compare lengths. If needed with scissors trim your mink lash on the outer end to match your natural eye length.
2. Apply a single layer of eyelash glue ONLY on the lash band. Let the glue dry for at least 30 seconds -makes it easier to bond together when applying.
5. Using an eyelash applicator apply the false lash against the center of your natural lash line, the outer corner, and finally the inner corner.
6. Using the applicator gently press together the false lash to your natural lash to stable and blend the two together.
7. Use a Q-tip to remove any excess glue if needed.
8.Repeat steps 1-7 for the other eye.
9. ALL DONE! Now bat those prettty minks babe!!😍🤩😍🤩🥵
• Handle your lashes with care as if they are a set of newborn babies.
• AVOID MASCARA!!! Waterproof mascara is damaging to mink hair. IF mascara is needed, apply a thin layer only to your natural eyelashes before applying your false lashes.
• Please be sure to AVOID ANY OIL-BASED products onto the lash band!!! Oil makes it very difficult and almost impossible for the glue to bond onto the lash band.
• After each wear use a lash applicator to gently remove any glue residue that is left on the lash band.